In Australia, a panini is called a Breville. Find out why. Even heat distribution and adjustable height for authentic café-style grilled paninis. The top plate can be moved into a range of positions above the bottom plate. Suitable both for grilling thick artisan breads or toasting open style melts.
- H6" x W12" x D12"
- Cooking surface 8" deep x W11"
- Floating hinge top plate
- Fixed plate design
- Floating hinge to maintain even pressure on both thick or thin itemsRibbed top plate for aesthetic grill marks
- Flat bottom plate for faster, more even cooking & easy clean up
- Integrated On/Off ‘Power’ and ‘Ready’ lights
- Adjustable height control
- Locking storage clip
- Cord wrap
- Non-slip feet