Maple Ginger Chai
Posted on December 04, 2012 by AUTHOR (edit in theme settings)
The combination of maple and ginger complement any
David Rio chai, especially, David Rio's Tiger Spice Chai®.
Spice things up a bit and share this hot and spicy recipe with a friend!
- David Rio chai (of your choice)
- Milk/Milk Substitute (Soy, Almond)
- Maple Syrup
- Ginger Root
- Add 1 1/2-2 Tablespoons of David Rio chai and place in large cup. *For a low calorie option, use Orca Spice or Flamingo Vanilla
Sugar-Free chai powders.
- Use 1 cup of hot, steamed milk, but only add 2-3 ounces of hot water (or
steamed milk/milk substitute) to make a concentrate to release spice
flavor in the chai. Add remaining hot water or milk.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup and 2 slices of fresh, peeled ginger root, stir, and enjoy!