The combination of maple and ginger complement any
David Rio chai, especially, David Rio's Tiger Spice Chai®.
Spice things up a bit and share this hot and spicy recipe with a friend!
- David Rio chai (of your choice)
- Milk/Milk Substitute (Soy, Almond)
- Maple Syrup
- Ginger Root
- Add 1 1/2-2 Tablespoons of David Rio chai and place in large cup. *For a low calorie option, use Orca Spice or Flamingo Vanilla
Sugar-Free chai powders.
- Use 1 cup of hot, steamed milk, but only add 2-3 ounces of hot water (or
steamed milk/milk substitute) to make a concentrate to release spice
flavor in the chai. Add remaining hot water or milk.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup and 2 slices of fresh, peeled ginger root, stir, and enjoy!